🎙POD BLURB: The Cheese Room Spurs podders preview our biggest game for 57 years against Ajax in Amsterdam. They ask the big questions:
- Only 2 teams of 20 that lost the first leg at home have won the CL tie, and only 5 in 57 years, including European Cup ties, can we do it?
- How might Ajax line up?
- Was Poch right to play our strongest side at the Cherries?
- How will / should we line up?
- Should Dier OR Wanyama play in CDM?
🎙POD CREW: “The General” Franco Parker (ST holder) once again takes the host chair after maintaining power following the bloody coup d'etat which forced out El Presidente Jolly, and Minister of Defense Vladimir Nikogda Ne Krassy (a.k.a Vlad). Franco is once more joined by his soldiers at arms, Aviva “IcePick” Summers, social media manager for Atlanta Spurs, as well as renowned Chris Brown impersonator, some know him as “the drunken Caller”, or “Fat Shady”... Owen Culshaw, from Newcastle on Tyne. Then in a bonus coda, Prez. Jolly sneaks in through an editing room back-door to do a brief tactics interview with our head analyst “The Harlow Globetrotter” Lloyd Stiles from Vienna.
- Episode produced by Mr. Jolly (Sydney OzSpurs) and “the General” Francis Parker (London) with the Cheese Room Spurs.
- Edited by Franco and Mr. Jolly.
- Cover design by Luke Harper from Tottenham OzSpur; concept by Luke and Mr. Jolly.