🎙In Part 1, Host Shehzad Haque from Singapore (Fox Sports Football Asia host) steps into the host chair and is joined by Mr. Jolly (Sydney OzSpurs); analyst the “Harlow Globetrotter” Lloyd Stiles from Vienna; opinion merchant, the Caller “Owen Culshaw” from up Norf in England; and deposed guest host Franco “the General” Parker from London in his luxury jail cell. They discuss all the big picture topics coming out of the game:
- What does it all mean? How did it feel?
- How historic was that victory? (stats)
- What next? Can we DO Liverpool?
- Tactics in the game.
- The good (Moura, Llorente, Dele) and the bad (Wanyama, Trippier?, Son???)
🎙In Part 2 “Moments, Memes and Magic” from 40.17, Shez is joined by 4th generation Spurs fan, Aviva Summers from Atlanta Spurs; alongside her dear brother Benni from Boston, with the Caller and Mr. Jolly chippin in too. They run through this list:
- Moura’s winner: Sissoko floats a long ball, Llorente one touch outside of his foot, Dele one touch pass, Moura hits it…
- Kane’s speech at half time… and Kane for the final?
- Moura’s 2nd goal… dancing with the ball (4 magic touches)
- Ziyek hit the post / just wide (late on)
- Vertonghen hits the bar
- Llorente biscuit tin of header on 93 mins. We looked done!
- The noise of the Ajax fans (and them going quiet too)
- Time wasting coming back to bite them on the arse
- Viral stuff
- Hoddle and Rio and Linker (Hod’s heart)
- Changing room lads (sing Wonderwall)
- Lamela shouting (when he tried to dribble out of defense)
- Danny Rose and Poch having a beer on the pitch.
- Poch doing we’re not worthy to the fans.
- Episode produced by Mr. Jolly (Sydney OzSpurs) and Shehzad Haque (Singapore) with the Cheese Room Spurs.
- Edited by Mr. Jolly.
- Cover design by Luke Harper from Tottenham OzSpur; concept by Luke and Mr. Jolly.